1. Cellulose acetate flakes
2. Aluminium powders and flakes
3. ” contains flakes of 24-carat gold
Bạn đang đọc: ‘flakes’ là gì?, Từ điển Tiếng Anh
4. Corn flakes are my favorite.
5. CPA #.#.#: Aluminium powders and flakes
6. 21) Snow flakes tinseled the trees.
7. The apparatus may further comprise a flakes filter, for filtering the flakes from the vacuumed air.
8. Aluminium powders and flakes (excluding prepared powders or flakes for use as colours, paints or the like)
9. Break up chocolate flakes, press some around sides and decorate with strawberries and the remaining chocolate flakes.
10. Poach the fish until it flakes easily.
11. The snow was falling in large, flat flakes.
12. Large flakes of snow began swiftly to fall.
13. The warm stones strewed their flakes upon the cobble.
14. Scrape off all the loose flakes of paint before redecorating.
15. The snow flakes vanished as they touched the ground.
16. She brushed the flakes of dandruff from her shoulder.
17. Moistened flakes are heated to inactivate the antinutritional factors.
18. The results show that the efficiency of stainless steel flakes and glass flakes to improve the cathodic disbondment was better than that of mica powder.
19. Outside snow began to fall in large fat flakes.
20. The first few flakes of snow started to fall.
21. The flakes seem to fuse together and produce ice crystals.
22. System for the thermal decomposition of rubber scraps and rubber flakes
23. It’s snowing out of shopwindow, snow flakes dancing in the air.
24. Stir in the pepper flakes and cook for 1 minute.
25. His corn flakes had probably gone soggy at breakfast too.
26. Large white flakes of snow fell upon the cold ground.
27. All he left behind was an eyelash and three skin flakes.
28. As they turned the corner, the first flakes of snow fell.
29. Penelope turned to see the white flakes emptying from the sky.
30. As he watched, the first few flakes of snow came swirling down.
31. This room needs decorating – flakes of paint keep coming off the walls.
32. Water-resistant and anti-corrosion ceramic coating material using nanoscale flakes
33. Her sunburnt skin was beginning to peel off in big flakes.
34. The OHand SHof cooking liquor infiltrate and proliferate into the material flakes.
35. Goldschlager is a cinnamon schnapps produced in Switzerland containing 24 – carat gold flakes.
36. That when dames had dandruff, it was often just flakes from their hairspray.
37. It had started to snow, huge flakes swirling in the cold evening.
38. In the first trial, the scientists offered the slime mold food chunks that contained 3 percent oat flakes in the dark, and 5 percent oat flakes in bright light.
39. For some reason it began in a thick snowstorm of large white flakes.
40. The related products are chili powder, chili crushed, chili flakes chili seeds.
41. 12 You could lie up there,[www.Sentencedict.com] watching the flakes swirl past.
42. These may be quick direct belays on situ pitons or round spikes or flakes.
43. Evidence of protohistoric human presence: construction from set stones, flakes of cut quartz.
44. There are also some expensive (c. $1000) cocktails which contain flakes of gold leaf.
45. Workers feed them daily a mix of flakes, worms, grasshoppers and freeze-dried shrimp.
46. Achromatic multilayer diffractive pigment flakes and foils are provided having diffractive structures thereon.
47. The small white styrofoam flakes rain down like light snow through the cracks.
48. A few thin snow flakes began to fall, drifting silently down out the leaden sky.
49. Metallic lustre pigments based on substrate flakes with a thickness of 1-50 nm
50. Methods : To compare form, flakes, venom gland, amount of expelling of toxin of snake.